Job Title: VP Sales – Digital Health (Equity Stake)
Company: Hyper-growth Digital Health Start-up
Location: Remote, US
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, HealthTech, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies and technologies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
High-growth Health Tech company leading digital health company revolutionizing healthcare, is seeking a VP of Sales with a proven track record of revenue generation and a consultative sales approach. As a key sales leader, you will be responsible for expanding the company’s presence in the healthcare industry. Reporting to the SVP of Sales, you’ll collaborate across teams and play a crucial role in driving sales strategy and exceeding targets.
- Lead sales efforts, targeting large US and multinational employers.
- Develop and executive sales strategies for jumbo employer groups.
- Consistently exceed sales goals and manage the end-to-end sales process.
- Articulate value proposition based on the competitive landscape and buyer needs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to execute sales strategy.
- Work with channel partners for a consultative sales process.
- Stay informed about market trends and relevant tech.
- 10+ years of healthcare, digital health, or health tech sales experience.
- Proven history of exceptional sales performance and quota achievement.
- Strong understanding of the modern healthcare ecosystem.
- Expertise in health or wellness benefits sales.
- Proficiency in delivering engaging presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Results-driven in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment.
- Innovative, adventurous, and high-energy.
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Exceptional emotional intelligence and a team player.
- Strong organizational skills and HR/employee benefits network.
- Self-driven, motivated, and entrepreneurial.
- Open-minded and adaptable to change in a fast-growing organization.
- Passion for helping others, learning, and cross-functional collaboration.
- An insatiable appetite for success.
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.