Vice President Technical Operations Program Management
Title: VP Technical Operations Program Manager
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Raleigh/ Durham, MD
Brio Resource Group is a search firm committed to providing rare pharmaceutical talent on an executive search basis to the Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging companies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, proven search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
Our executive search firm is seeking a confident, highly-respected Technical Operations leader for one of our most innovative biopharmaceutical clients developing life-changing oncology therapies pioneering gene-editing located in RTP.
This is a highly strategic, Vice President level role leading the overall planning, development, and execution of Tech Ops organization.
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
- Leading Technical Operations Program Management, strategy and teams
- Defining key operational strategies for Technical Operations manufacturing, external supply, and supply chain functions
- Driving Program Management, Projects, Product Global Development Plans, and Technical Operations business initiatives
- Creating Tech Ops strategy and drive the corporate roadmap
- Project planning in a highly regulated GMP environment
- Supervision, coaching, and mentoring of Project Management and Technical Operation teams
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in leading Tech Operations Programs and strategy
- Experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnology company with investigational and marketed products
- Expert knowledge of cGMP processing
- Desire and passion to lead an emerging focused Biopharma therapeutically focused on gene editing and oncology
- B.S. or M.S., and/or Ph.D. degree in a scientific discipline required (Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related pharmaceutical science)
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV to CV@briogrp.com or click “APPLY. An appropriate member of our executive recruitment team will review your credentials and respond to arrange an initial interview to review your credentials and career objectives.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status