Job Title: VP of Finance (Hyper-growth HealthTech)
Location: Remote, US
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, HealthTech, Device, and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging life science companies offering life-changing therapies and technologies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
Be part of a hyper-growth healthcare technology company revolutionizing data science. As a VP of Finance, you will be responsible for shaping the company’s financial strategies, plans, and policies. Leveraging your analytical expertise, you will steer decision-making with data-driven insights, enhance growth opportunities, and pinpoint scalable efficiencies.
- Develop decision-supporting reports and optimize resource allocation
- Manage financial planning, including forecasts and budgets
- Oversee accurate accounting and compliance
- Lead the Accounting and Finance team to establish ongoing financial insights
- Provide Financial leadership to enhance performance, reporting to the CEO
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree required
- 8+ years in Finance
- 3+ years in SaaS leadership
- Effective communication with senior stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Advanced financial modeling and business planning expertise
- Strong accounting and regulatory knowledge as well as experience with vendor management
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.